Doctor Who Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own Timelord or whatever species! Make your character and Roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Professor

The Professor

The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Empty
PostSubject: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:03 pm

The Professor sighed and rubbed his head as he began setting coordinates for New York City.
The events of "Don't Blink" Have happened over a week ago now. The console began whirring as it took off.

Shortly after it landed, he peeked outside. "Cold for this time of year." He said, and stepped back inside. Grabbing a peacoat style jacket from the coat rack behind the door he stepped outside, breathing in the exhaust fumes and bad street vendor food.
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:26 pm

Dustin polished off the last of his street vendor taco, as he sat on a bench in a downtown Manhattan. He was heading to the hospital to see his mother, who had been diagnosed with Osteocarcoma. A type of bone cancer, survival rates were low. But he needed to see her.

As he walked he threw away the wrapper and shoved his hands in the pockets of his jeans.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:30 pm

The Professor walked past Dustin, bumping into him. "see, peacoats look nothing like peas." He said, then disappeared around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:33 pm

Dustin stopped in his tracks, hearing the odd man. He couldn't process this. So, he just looked confused and went. "Uh..." He didn't remember saying that, nor could he recall remotely believing that Peacoats looked like peas. He shrugged off his confusion and walked off. 'Crazy...' Is all he thought as he walked along.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:34 pm

The Professor sat in a room hospital room. It was one of those shared rooms, with only a curtain to block the two occupants. The other, being Dustin's mom.

The Professor sat there, twiddling his thumbs with his feet crossed at the end of the bed, his peacoat was hung up next to his bed on the IV thing.
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Dustin walked into his mothers room. Since running into that strange man, he had grabbed a vase of Daffodils. His mother was allergic to roses, but she loved Daffodils. So he thought it might be nice to help make her room at least a little cheeryer. His mom was asleep when he walked in, so he went ahead and placed them on her nightside table. After paying for Dustin's college, they couldn't afford a single room. He sat down next to his mom and held her hand. "Don't worry, I'll be right here when you wake up ma." He said to the unconscious woman. He hoped she would wake up, but of course... With Cancer, you almost never know.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:49 pm

"Daffodils? Iris's would have been better for the occasion." A voice said from behind the median curtain.
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:54 pm

"Daffodils are her favorite. Wait, who said that?" Dustin asked, he hadn't thought anyone besides him and the doctors were capable of speaking at this time. Normally his mothers roomates consisted of either other cancer patients, or people who were old enough that they passed away during the night.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:01 pm

The Professor gave a grin as he sat there, his fingers intertwined and resting on his lap as he sat there. "Iris's are the flower of hope." He said finally. His voice smooth and without a break.
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:12 pm

"Daffodils are supposed to be a flower that brings happiness, and they symbolize rebirth." He says quoting his mother. She loved to garden, and Daffodils were always the first thing she planted every year before this. Sure, he was always distant, and his dad hardly ever showed his face here. I suppose some might call it guilt, or just sadness... But his father was always distant and busy. He visited her every day since he got back. He didn't want to not be able to say goodbye as so many did, he wanted to be sure he was there.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:15 pm

"Rebirth. That word has many meanings." The Professors said with a grin as he sat there. "Tell me, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:17 pm

"Dustin." He says standing up, he ripped back the curtain revealing the man behind it.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:19 pm

"Hello." The Professor said plainly, waving with his right hand with a large smile on his face. "I'm James, James Smith."
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:22 pm

"Nice to meet you James... Have we met?" Dustin asks clearly confused.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:26 pm

"No. We haven't." The Professor said, a odd look on his face. He stood up, and walked across the room to a table, pulling a stethascope thing from the side of the table across the room he walked back, sitting on the bed. "Listen to my hearts." He said. "I came in today, with major chest pains. That was at six o clock this morning, it's four in the afternoon now. No one has been here to see me. "Would you mind listening for anything abnormal?"
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:32 pm

"Uh, sure... But I'm not a doctor or anything." Dustin says reaching for the stethoscope. He ignored the fact that he said hearts, and not heart. Perhaps he just made a mistake. Everyone does right?
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:33 pm

The Professor grinned as Dustin put the Stethoscope to his chest. "I'm serious, anything abnormal please inform me." He said, waiting for Dustin's response once he finds two heart beats.
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:36 pm

Dustin heard the two beats at once. "What in the hell..." He asks. "I think we better contact a doctor, you seem to have two heartbeats..." Dustin said, he started going pale, but more because of the fact he didn't know what to do, instead of the fact he had heard two hearts.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:37 pm

The Professor shook his head and grabbed Dustin's arm. "No need for a Doctor. Your response is good enough for me. Would you mind taking a stroll for a quick second?" He asked as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:39 pm

Dustin thought about this. On one hand, he knew that he should never go anywhere with a stranger. On the other hand, he didn't want to refuse a sick person. "Sure, I suppose we can." He says and watched James carefully. He didn't want to get raped, and he was fairly uncertain as to how this would work out.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 9:41 pm

The Professor nodded with a large smile as he grabbed his peacoat from the IV holder. He ushered Dustin out of the room and they began to leave. "Tell me. Do you believe in aliens?" He asked once they had exited the building.
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:01 pm

Dustin thought about this. "Well, if that many rednecks have seen them, they have to be real. Am I right?" Dustin said grinning. "Well, and of course there is that internet meme about the blue box that appears and disappears as it pleases. Of course, those might be like Slenderman. Something someone made up, and then it blows up into a huge phenomenon." Dustin said this time with less sarcasm, and more thought. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:03 pm

The Professor almost busted out laughing when he mentioned the blue box.

They stopped in the middle of the street, directly in front of them stood The TARDIS.

The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Gal-30over30-43-jpg
Back to top Go down
Dustin MacKenzie

Dustin MacKenzie

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:05 pm

"It's real?! Wait, does that mean that Martians, and Slenderman are real as well?! Who are you?! Wait, oh I get it." Dustin says almost laughing. "Okay, where are the cameras? Come on out guys. Who put you up to this?" Dustin says in total disbelief.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:08 pm

The Professor laughed and rubbed his eyes with his pointer finger and thumb, laughing. "Come here." He said, putting his arm on Dustin's shoulder as he started to walk. "Martians, of course. Slenderman? That guy stole my tie." He said as they walked up to the box. The Professor looked around, and then slid his key into the slot, unlocking it and then opening the door. Stepping back so Dustin could enter first.

The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Doctor_who_tardis_interior_by_simonprime-d3etyic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)   The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Professor's Companion.( This will be a solo rp, Just me and the new companion)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next