Doctor Who Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make your own Timelord or whatever species! Make your character and Roleplay!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Start Of A New Journey

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
The Rogue

The Rogue

The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:51 am

"You'd do well not to call me 'Miss Arrogant' again Professor," the Rogue said, sitting down at the table. "I'll just have a coffee," she says to the waitress.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:53 am

"Mind filling my plate with extra fish miss?" The Chief stated lifted his hand up and looking the opposite way of the waitress, not blinking.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:53 am

"Well Mister Imbecile." The Professor said, looking at The Rogue. He then turned to Jeffrey. He reached up and fed a cracker to it and then began a conversation.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:55 am

Jeffrey squawked back at The Professor, hopping on The Chief's shoulder. He seemed to understand every word he said and would respond back.
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:56 am

"How about Jane Simon? You know, my actual name?" the Rogue replies and turns to the Chief. "And I've been meaning to ask, why exactly do you have a bird?"
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:58 am

"Well that is mighty interesting." The Professor said to Jeffrey as he turned to look out the window, he turned back but then took a double take. What he saw stunned him. His old companion. He quickly stood, standing on the seat and then jumping over the table. He ran out the door, searching for the person. He seemed frantic.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 1:59 am

The Chief turned his head towards The Rogue. "From what I remember, he is the last of his species on the extinct planet of Jayfron (idk), I was reluctant to save this bird and keep him as my own." He replied. "Other than that, Even I have yet to remember why I truly have Jeffrey."
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:01 am

"I guess that makes sense," the Rogue says, thinking about his explanation a moment.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:02 am

"Well, Excuse me" The Captain said, hopping on the table and jumping off, running towards the exit
Back to top Go down
https://doctorwhouniverse.rpg-board.net
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:04 am

"What." The Professor gasped as he scanned the faces. "I know. I know I saw her." He yelled out as his sight began to get dizzy, he started to fall backward.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:06 am

The Captain saw The Professor falling, he wonders if this happens often as he goes to help him (⌐ ■ ͜ʖ ■)
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:09 am

"She was there.." The Professor said between gasped breaths, he then blacked out.

TimeSkip: One hour, thirty Minutes later. Location:The Professor's TARDIS.

The Professor stood at his console, his mind now fully clear. "Sorry for that, I thought I saw an old Friend."
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:10 am

"Must've been important if you remember a Friend" The Captain said, his hat laid beside him as he was sitting on a nearby chair
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:10 am

"Are you fine by yourself now then? You kind of blacked out there."
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:11 am

Jeffrey flapped off of The Chief's shoulders, he landed on the ground in front of The Professor and started squawking.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:13 am

"It was an old companion Jeffrey." The Professor said as he turned to the others. "I thought she was dead, long dead in fact. It must have been my mind playing tricks again." He said, his eyes looking around the room. He ran his hands through his hair, letting them stay for a moment. He released them and his hair went back to how it normally is. He let out a sigh and looked around, letting the air flow slowly from his cheeks as he circled.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:15 am

"How long ago was it that she was your companion?" The Chief asked, Jeffrey landed on his shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:17 am

"A few hundred years. But time is weird that way, this is the era of time she was from. I haven't been to this year since then, so who know's." The Professor replied as he leaned against the console. "Timey Wimey stuff." He muttered, mainly to no one.
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:20 am

The Chief blinked. "I can understand what you mean." He tapped his chin.
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:23 am

"Forget it!" The Professor said, hopping up. "I want all of you, well all of you but Rogue here. To connect this to your console." He said, handing out a small intercome looking device. "We can keep contact through it." He said, and then turned to her, a small sigh. "For you, take this." It was a small chip, about the size of a key on a keyboard. "Connect this to the inner band of your manipulator. "
Back to top Go down
The Chief

The Chief

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:29 am

The Chief held the intercom in his hand. He looked at The Professor and nodded.
Back to top Go down
The Captain
Admin
The Captain

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:30 am

The Captain quickly ran to his TARDIS and Back "Forgot my hat" He smirked, grabbing it and entering his TARDIS
Back to top Go down
The Rogue

The Rogue

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:30 am

The Rogue took the chip and placed it under the Manipulator. Without looking up from her wrist she says,"I never told you my name though."
Back to top Go down
The Professor

The Professor

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 2:32 am

"Chief. It has been a pleasure. And Jeffrey, I do hope we meet again." He said, giving him one final cracker. He then turned to Rogue, looking at her from the side. "That adds to the mystery that is. The Professor." He said, a sly grin on his face as his TARDIS left, leaving them out in the open field.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start Of A New Journey    The Start Of A New Journey  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start Of A New Journey
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who Roleplay :: Roleplays :: Doctor Who Roleplays-
Jump to: